Secure and Smooth Operation
Quaker’s® door series incorporate the newest hardware innovations to equip the biggest, most durable and easiest-to-use entrances to your home. Here are a few of our many door technologies available.
Multi-Point Locking Systems
Multipoint locking systems on terrace doors provide the greatest security and peace of mind. Our multipoint locking systems protect the doors in at least four additional points and distributes the force of impact across a larger area. The result is greater protection against unwanted entry.
Multipoint Lock Benefits:
- Variety of options for doors of almost any height
- Improved weather sealing
- All stainless-steel construction for superior corrosion resistance
- Robust stainless-steel latch and dead bolt
- Mishandling device prevents accidental use
- Additional security with less effort
- Backed by the industry’s highest ratings for structural and forced entry performance
Quaker multi-slide doors feature heavy-duty rollers that allow doors to glide smooth and effortlessly, year after year.
For the largest, most demanding door applications, our dual-wheel bottom sliding door roller is manufactured with double sealed stainless-steel bearings.
Multi-slide roller benefits:
- Larger 36 mm wheels are used, achieving a 25% reduction in operating force in comparison to existing sliding door products available.
- Unique design allows up to 10.0 mm full adjustment under load.
- Composite tires allow quiet and smooth motion for up to 240 kg (529 lb) per door, allowing for massive entryway designs.
The Doors of a Lifetime
Bigger and sturdier hardware, careful engineering and rigorous testing protocols mean your investment in Quaker doors will last the life of your home.